Monday, May 28, 2012

10 Day Challenge


I don't really know but I have started to really enjoy doing challenges so I guess I would started this one for this blog since I have done many on my KPOP Blog. I think it would be add some fun and more blog post since I hardly post on this blog because most of my time is dedicated toward KPOP. :) You can totally try this out too:)<3


10 Day Challenge
Day One Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two Nine things about yourself
Day Three Eight ways to win your heart
Day Four Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day Five Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven Four Turn Offs.
Day Eight Three Turn Ons
Day Nine Two Smileys that describe your life right now
Day Ten One confession

No comments:

Post a Comment