Monday, May 28, 2012

[10 Day Challenge] Day 1

Day One Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. Mom: I have not been a daughter you may have wanted in life but I hope you would be at least proud of me once in a while and in the future. I know I am not the household lady/girl but I really do wish to become better at that.
2. Paj Hunb Hlis (Dance Group): I still hope we continued on dancing because I really miss dancing with you guys a lot:)<3
3. Aunts: Don't be such a different person toward me because I am your niece and stop being so favorable toward another niece. Always yelling at me because I am nothing something you guys wish I was is not nice. I thought my aunt would at least a role model for me since I am the oldest daughter in the family but I guess not.
4. Brothers: STOP saying stupid stuffs like "OMG so ugly" Fooooo you know that I am your sister and you don't even support me. So how am I going to even support you too.
5. Great Grandpa: I really miss you so much. You would always be there to help me and support me but now it is all some lie or what:)<3 I really LOVE AND MISS you.
6. Sister: STOP calling me those words, little sister. I'm all you got in this family so you better know how to respect me at least.
7. Teachers: Thanks for all the education you guys have taught me. It been a great and wonderful time to know you.
8. Grandma: STOP saying that all the household chores is done by WOMEN. I know that but so what GOD leave me alone too.
9. Dad: To let you know weekends are my days off meaning that School is my work and weekends are not work days for you. Meaning I need some break too.
10. Friends: Old friends, it been such a great time knowing all of you. Sometimes I think I not even your friends because sometimes you guys don't even let me know what is going on meaning that something is happening on Saturday but I don't even hear about until that Saturday and it not even from the MAIN person but it from another person. What am I to you guys now? I am even a friend. I am just a stranger. I don't even know want you are thinking of. Sometimes I may be mean and different but I still consider you guys my friends. New Friends, I really hope to meet you guys one day and I hope my experiences with friends is not going to be the same at least for now.

xoxo,
Linda<3

No comments:

Post a Comment