Thursday, May 31, 2012

[10 Day Challenge] Day 4

Day Four Seven things that cross your mind a lot


1. How is life going to be after high school?

  • I started to worry about life after high school because I am already becoming a senior and it would totally feel weird too. I remember like yesterday I was still a freshman and in one or two blink I am becoming a senior. Again, high school goes by fast.

2. Do I really want to become a teacher?

  • I often ask myself this question a couple of times. I always say I want to become a teacher but thinking it about now I don't really know what I want to teach. Experiencing jobsites makes me think if I would really work well with them and I can't really let lose of my ways of acting at all.

3. Which college I want to go to?

  • College is really important to me because I would be very proud of myself and my family would be to because I would be the first to go to a college for at least a higher 4 year college in my family too. I can't really deiced if I want to stay near home or go far from home. 

4. How senior year is going to be like?

  • Senior year is coming and I am the class president which is going to be very hard on me because of many activities I am involved with and also just thinking about all the events is going to be happening.

5. Will I be able to walk cross that stage that I am seeing right in my eyes?

  • Many says yes I will because of being smart and always doing the right things. I will say yes too, but again each year in high school the teachers expects more than anything else. I know for sure I would be able to walk across that stage and I know I would be every proud.

6. What wrong with all the teachers giving such hard finals that require researching?

  • For real, all of my teacher, actually more like some are like doing debates and making a lesson plan up so we could teacher. Also doing Cornell Notes on topics that are going to on the test. OMG!! GOSH I am so tried.

7. Why do students procrastinate so much?

  • That my debate question!! HAHA XD Will either way. I have no choice to put this up either way too:) To tell the truth I am procrastinating right now for this:) 
xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment