Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lakorn Challenge! Part 2

A lakorn you started without expectations but loved it in the end?
The Sixth Sense
I can't watch any horror movies/drama/lakorns at all. I mean if a ghost appear I just can't watch, but I happen to really like this lakorn. It was full of ghost stories but everyone of the girl was interesting and their love lines was awesome. I happen to really like it. 

A lakorn character you’d like to be friends with in real life?
I think if the four siblings happen to be real in reality, the world is going to explode of lakorns.



A lakorn character you’d marry in real life?
I would love to be marry to James who play Khun Chai Puttipat (Khun Chai Mor). 

Lakorns are full of psycho villains. Who makes your blood boil the most?
I love her acting skills in general, but I hate her as a villain in the lakorn 'Kularb Rai Narm' starring Yaya and Rome.

Top 3 couples in a lakorn? Actor/Actress pairing?
I'm not going to list them in order (randomly) and I decide to combine the two questions together too.

Nadech and Yaya
They have done a few lakorn together and I love this pairing.
Lakorn: Duang Jai Akkanee, Game Rai Game Rak, Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong etc.

Great and Pream
They have done 2 lakorn (so far) together, and I love this pairing too.
Lakorn: Suparburoot Jutathep - Khun Chai Tharaton & Samee 2013

There isn't a third couple that I'm totally into or loving at the moment. So let just end this here.
Thank you!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment