Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lakorn Challenge! Part 1

So I am going to take on the challenge and I think it going to be really hard since it is not so easy too answer those questions. Well it more because I have so many favourite about Thai Lakorns!


How did you start watching lakorns?
I actually started off when I was super small just watching this movies or drama that my parents use to watch all the time. They were all Hmong Dub and I mean Hmong Dub was really good back then, now in days aren't so good at all. Well then I just started getting into watching those movies my parents would rent or buy. Into my 6th grade, I started getting into Thai movies without being Dub since again it started to get really bad and then I discover the Eng Sub ones on youtube and started my life of watching Thai movies on youtube and other websites.

Your all time favorite lakorn?
I happen to like more of the older lakorn then newer. I actually have a lot of all time favourite lakorn and trust me they are all pretty good. 

Your least favourite lakorn?
This is quite hard since majority of the Thai Lakorn I watch I must have like it in order for me to even watch it but, I personally don't like Ji Rao (Ken and Aff). I just don't like the ending at all. It really disappointed me a lot.

Your favourite lakorn OST?
If you know me, which you don't, I am a music lover. I love listening to music. From watching Thai Lakorn for years, I have gotten to love a lot of Thai Lakorn OST. There is so many but I am going to list some for you then since I can't name only one at all.

The last lakorn you watched?
The last lakorn I watch was the last brother of the series Suparburoot Jutathep Khun Chai Ronapee.

What lakorn are you currently watching?
The lakorn I am currently watching is with Vill and Toon in the lakorn call San Soon Pai. Which I just finish like a while ago only. 

A lakorn you looked forward to but disappointed you in the end?
I think a lot of lakorn have quite disappointed me in the end for example like Ji Rao with Ken and Aff, but also....

Preferred lakorn type (revenge, slap/kiss, boran, romcom etc)?
I am the type of person who hates horror movies, so basically nothing that contains horror or anything about ghost appear. But there is a couple of Lakorn that is label horror that I am still able to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment