Tuesday, December 3, 2013

[Challenge] 30 Day Asian Drama Day 1

Day 1: When did you start watching Asian dramas?

I started watching Asian drama ever since I was little, just I didn't know what it was that all. Since my parents love watching Asian movies and drama, I always watch with them and we also have some of those movies where they were sub into different language, but ours was Hmong. 

For Korean dramas and movies, I started watching it back in middle school since I became obsesses with SNSD. For Taiwanese and Chinese drama/movie I started watching in 5th grade, since I fell upon the love of Fahrenheit and SHE. For Thai drama, I have watch since I was little, so I could say around 4 grade at least that when I started becoming in love and finding it every where to watch some lakorns. 

I hardly watch any Japanese drama at all, but my very first one was the summer of 2012. I borrow one of my friend movie and watch it. I have a review on that Japanese movie on my KPOP blog


No comments:

Post a Comment