Thursday, September 19, 2013

[Challenge] 30 Day Asian Drama Day 19

Day 19: Your favorite Drama genre?


My favorite genre of drama really depend. I love romance that for sure. I mean if the drama is not romance I tend not to watch it at all. For Korean drama, I tend not to watch the dramas where they are in there traditional clothes or back in the days at all. Unless if it a really popular one only but even though I still don't at all. But I love to watch Thai Boron Lakorn which are the dramas that are film back in the days with them wearing traditional clothes. I am really weird. There is one thing I don't watch at all and it is horror. I hate it. Or supernatural. I mean some of the drama I have seen have supernatural themes in it but those are the one that I really love now that why I watched them or if only it a little bit only.

No comments:

Post a Comment