Sunday, June 3, 2012

[10 Day Challenge] Day 6


Day Six Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

1. Parents:)
  • They are the reasons why I am in this world. They are the reason why I am able to do things I want too. I love them very much<3
2. Teachers
  • They taught me to be a better person and be thankful for everything. They gave me a better education about everything I need to learn and know.
3. Brothers
  • They are mean but a good brother too. Not so supportive but knows when to be supportive for me too.
4. Sister
  • Having one sister is very bad. I wish I have more, but I guess I can't change that at all.
5. Friends<3
  • I love them very much. They always, mostly likely to support me and I am very thankful.

I didn't choose to write their names because there is so many of them that it would be better to just label them so they won't all feel bad<3

xoxo, 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment